Create Holes is a modifier for 3ds Max which allows you to create holes from selected vertices or polygons. Has parameters for adjusting the shape of the hole, quick creation of an outer loop, extrude / bevel, cap and subdivision. All settings can be saved in presets manager.
- Hole shape settings
- Mesh optimization
- Outer loop
- Extrude And Bevel
Lite version limitations:
- No mesh optimization in hole shape settings
- No extrude, bevel and cap options
- Subdivision limited to 1 iteration
3ds Max 2016 - 2024
- Fixed UI in 3ds Max 2020.
- Added hole shape settings.
- Added checkbox "Use Selected Faces" to "Main" rollout.
- Added parameter "Deform" to "Main" rollout.
- Added checkbox "Outline" to "Outer Loop" rollout.
- Added checkbox "Smooth" to "Extrude And Bevel" rollout.
- Added checkbox "Triangulate Cap". Previously, triangulation was done by default.
- Minor changes in the UI. Added tooltips for several parameters.
- Added ability to save presets.
- Added "Subdivision".
- Added some settings of "Cap".
- First version.
Support & Updates
Need support? Contact me via the contact form. To request the latest version, please include your order number.